Sourcing Analyst with German or Finnish
Prague English / German
The company is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement.
We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year.
We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
– Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses (or, a price analysis)
– Supplier and basic market research
– Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
– Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
– Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
– Fluent English + Fluent German or Finnish is mandatory
– Minimum Bachelor`s degree in Science, Business or Engineering or similar stream or a combination of high school education and relevant experience
– Previous work experience is a plus but not a must (experience in Procurement is a big advantage)
– Good team member
– Able to work independently
– Good organizational skills
– Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
– Good knowledge of MO tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
A valid work permit for the European Union or an EU status is mandatory!!!
– Recolaction package
– Competitive salary
– Language courses
– Extra vacation days
– Lounch vouchers
– Sick days
– Multisports card
– Home office
35.000 - 39.000 czk gross per month