Analyst with German
Are you passionate about recruiting and keen to use your skills? At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects, and if you feel it's time for a new challenge... Then we are here to introduce you the right one!
administration Excel Marketing support
The company is a large and prestigious multinational with a friendly and international environment. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, training, free language courses and collaboration on international projects.
You will be responsible for
• New Business Leads & Service Requests:
o Pre-qualify and track new business leads through the sales cycle. Document details of all customer interactions in Service Now / CRM Tool.
o Work with M&C / Client Account teams to ensure leads are followed up & responded to.
o Inbound phonelines – German Language – 9am-5.30pm
o Reporting – quarterly and ad hoc as required.
o Ensure SLA is met, and quality in Service Now interactions
• MMS – Salesforce:
o Create & manage marketing campaigns, consolidate and prepare client invite & audience email lists, create & update contact records, campaign status reporting, ongoing management and monitoring of campaigns
o Ensure data quality and integrity always in MMS, and adherence to key dates and actions.
o Working with M&C to drive increased knowledge and understanding of MMS, communicate best practices and keep abreast of all updates to continually increase knowledge and skills.
• Event Support:
o Create and consolidate client and audience lists for events and programs
o Communications including shared mailbox management, email invitations, internal comms.
o Database management (Excel / SharePoint)
o Regular status reporting for program management, leadership.
• General / Marketing Support:
o General marketing and project support, as required.
o Learn and maintain a good knowledge of the organization and primary offerings
o Build & maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders and suppliers.
o Ad-hoc tasks as required by Direct Management
• Fluency in English and German
• Knowledge and experience in MMS / Salesforce or similar CRM tools & databases
• Knowledge and experience of Service Now or similar tool, an advantage
• Proven and strong database management & MS Office skills – Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of personal accountability and ability to work independently
• Proactive with a focus on ideas and innovation
• Adaptable with good technical know-how, to easily navigate, understand & use new tools, processes
• Well-developed analytical/
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work well with teams and demonstrate flexibility
• Relationship management skills with
to interact with senior leadership easily.
• Bachelor’s degree or related job experience.
You will receive
Previous experience as an assistant is not a requirement – they would provide you with an
opportunity to gain experience and learn!
Work for a global company with global opportunities
Home office is totally possible from time to time!
A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills
Meal and wellness vouchers
Language courses and training opportunities
5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, take advantage of our referral program and earn an Amazon Voucher for €100. You can tell us about your friend/colleague by sending us their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org