AP/AR Accountant with Bulgarian
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Were you always passionate about Accounting? Monster Career CZ is connecting great talents with challeging projects, and we can help you achieve both!
This company was established in order to provide accounting services to one of the biggest private oil and gas companies in the world. If you would like to be part of a company who values you and your talent, this is the place for you. If you are interested in the field of accounting is even better, as here you will be part of a great team, ranging from fresh graduates to experienced accounting professionals. So don’t wait up, come get the experience of an international environment along with many other perks and benefits, as an AR/AP Accountant with Bulgarian.
What will be your main duties:
– Perform accounting entries in area of AP/AR according corporate and local standards.
– Perform duties according closing schedule and according task list maintained for the department.
– Completing e-mail/phone requests for posting and creation of outgoing and incoming invoices, cancelation of invoices, corrections.
– Daily checks of invoices/entries according to checking rules. In case of an error if possible corrects them or contacts the applicable Department.
– Control the invoice flow – invoice ready for transfer, returned invoices, Invoice cancellation and process invoices inside the invoice processing software.
– Posts AP/AR invoices/ TERs into accounting system (SAP), ensuring the correct account coding and VAT treatment.
– Perform accounts reconciliations, clearing payments, clearing matching items, investigating differences, clearing of open items.
– Cooperation with Tax Accounting on accurate and correct records for tax purposes.
– Monthly closing – revaluation of accounts, reconciliations IFRS and Local Financial reports, Statistical reporting, ad hoc reporting.
– Cooperation in Quarter End/Year End closing and reporting, including required reconciliations, ad hoc reporting, ad hoc investigation, ad hoc backup provision.
– Ensures that accounting manuals and other documentation is kept up to date, and that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process.
– Reconcile the assigned accounts, investigate differences
– Cooperates and provides information to stakeholders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ, other Departments) as applicable.
What do we expect from you:
– Previous work experience in accounting
– Accounting knowledge of IFRS and local requirements
– Bulgarian and English language skills on very good level
– Economic education – accounting, finance (not less than bachelor)
– Communication skills
– Knowledge of accounting reporting procedures
– Computer skills – MS Word, Outlook, Excel (on a higher level)
– Knowledge of ERP systems of clients – (accounting software, SAP is an advantage)
– Team player
– Ability to apply hands-on approach
– Ability to meet deadlines
What will you receive from us:
– Free language courses
– Annual bonus
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers contribution
– 25 vacation days
– Flexible working hours
– Teambuilding activites
– Relocation package