API Integration Manager
Czech Republic, Prague, Slovak republic Czech / English / Slovak
Integration Manager Project Manager
About the company
Our client is a start-up company trading in cars from all over Europe. It selects only cars with a clear origin and at great prices, each car owns and provides a guarantee for it.
The company owns software that is used as an internal system by about 80% of car dealers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, ie 2,000 companies and tens of thousands of users. The company is now preparing a comprehensive architectural modernization of this system and the migration of customers to the new system. The team now employs about 100 people (testers, developers, designers, analysts, etc.) in agile development on 14-day sprints. They use the latest versions of technologies in the Amazon infrastructure (AWS).
What would you do:
– You will design and manage API design between applications
– Your task will be to analyze the requirements of clients and the central team
– To create technical assignments for programmers in Czech Republic and Russia
– To check that the application works as you designed
What we expect from you:
– You do not lack analytical and logical thinking
– Experience with integration projects
– Good knowledge of english and czech/slovak language
– You know the principles of technology: REST API, GraphQL, Soap, JSON, JSON schema, XML, Swagger (OpenAPI)
– You understand the basics of creating web services and applications that are built on technologies: Typescript, PHP, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, AWS services, etc.
– You have experience with agile SW development (Scrum methodology, etc.)
What’s in for you:
– Cooperation with CIN/IČO (possibility of 20 days of paid leave) or HPP on a long-term project
– 50% Home Office – possibility to work from anywhere or in the office in Prague Holešovice
– Work in a large team of about 100 IT specialists
– Long-term cooperation on a greenfield project
– Independent work on projects using the latest technologies
– The opportunity to participate in the creation of assignments and products
Get a chance for career development and become part of the team of one of the TOP employers! If you think this is not a real challenge for you, but you know someone for whom it could be a great opportunity, let us know! We will be happy to reward you with a € 100 Amazon Voucher for a recommendation.