Business Analyst – Sweden
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with an IT consultancy company working in the fields of Setup & Maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure, SAP, Software Development & Off-the-Shelf Software Products, Modernising Legacy Systems, Software Testing & Evaluation, Database Management & Support, Business Analytics and IT Enabled BPO Services.
Kristianstad - Sweden
About the company
You will cooperate with our client in projects on the manufacturing field, implementing and supporting best business practices for the organization in the area of Dynamics NAV 2016 and operational Master Data business tools, by acting as a bridge between Sweden speaking local employees and English-speaking implementation resources.
As a Business Analyst, you will take business requirements and translate them into technical documents, performing feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and working with the demand management team to prioritizes deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities into English.
You will work closely with native Sweden speaking members of the team and English-speaking technical teams as a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable. You will get to understands the business and ensure that there is an integration between business and technology. You will take care of business requirements and translate them into technical documents, performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the demand management team to prioritizes deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to help define what their requirements are, create a detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD), and translate it into functional specifications.
• Perform tool consultations and provide demos of the capabilities on Dynamics NAV 2016.
• Collaborates to build, integrate, and improve the Dynamics NAV 2016 platform aligned with the business needs.
• Perform process design workshops with the Business to ensure the process is reflective of the business need and meets the standards prior to enable in the tool.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in business administration, information science, data management or related field
• 1-3 years’ work experience in a relevant area (customer master data, ERP, Supply Chain, maintenance/administration or similar)
• Fluent Swedish speaker
• Fluent English speaker
• Process orientation and user satisfaction attitude
• Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Previous knowledge of Dynamics NAV at user or master data management is an advantage
Freelancer/Contractor - MD Rate - to be discussed
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.