Do you have analytical and logical thinking and at the same time you are not afraid of cooperation with programmers? If so, we are looking for you.
Czech Republic, Prague, Slovak republic Czech / English / Slovak
Business analyst IT Analyst
About the company
Our client is a start-up company trading in cars from all over Europe. It selects only cars with a clear origin and at great prices, each car owns and provides a guarantee for it.
The company owns software that is used as an internal system by about 80% of car dealers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, ie 2,000 companies and tens of thousands of users. The company is now preparing a comprehensive architectural modernization of this system and the migration of customers to the new system. The team now employs about 100 people (testers, developers, designers, analysts, etc.) in agile development on 14-day sprints. They use the latest versions of technologies in the Amazon infrastructure (AWS).
What would you do:
– Your task will be to analyze the requirements of clients, you will think about making the whole application work.
– You will create technical assignments for programmers
– You will play the role of a consultant, so you must have an overview of the whole project
What we expect from you:
– At least 3 years of experience with analytical projects
– Good knowledge of english and czech/slovak language
– You should know some of the principles of technology: REST API, GraphQL, Soap, JSON, JSON schema, XML, Swagger (OpenAPI)
– You understand the basics of creating web services and applications that are built on technologies: Typescript, PHP, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, AWS services, etc.
What’s in for you:
– Cooperation with CIN/IČO (possibility of 20 days of paid leave) or HPP on a long-term project
– 50% Home Office – possibility to work from anywhere or in the office in Prague Holešovice
– Work in a large team of about 100 IT specialists
– Long-term cooperation on a greenfield project
– Independent work on projects using the latest technologies
– The opportunity to participate in the creation of assignments and products
Get a chance for career development and become part of the team of one of the TOP employers! If you think this is not a real challenge for you, but you know someone for whom it could be a great opportunity, let us know! We will be happy to reward you with a € 100 Amazon Voucher for a recommendation.