C# Developer for AR/VR Projects
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a promising startup company in the augmented and virtual reality industry, looking for professionals to contribute in boosting up creating innovative products and solutions for top leading companies in the aviation and space exploration fields, in the European, American and Asian markets.
AR C# Senior VR
Your team is located in Ostrava, Czech Republic and is composed of 7 professionals, working in Augmented and Virtual Reality tools mainly for desktop and mobile devices. You will have the chance to work in products which have been on the development phase for one year and a half, and which haven’t been released yet. Your ideas, innovations, and improvements are well welcomed in the project!
An example of the product is: how you’d help with your solutions the daily work of a service operator of an aircraft? The answer is: Technology! They will point with the camera of their mobile device on the engine of their targeted plane, and a list of operations will be populated. Once they select the procedure they need to perform, this application will tell them step by step, showing directly in the image of the engine on screen, what to do, how to do it, and how to work with, for example, that screw they need to service.
Join the team and find this and other innovative AR/VR products you will contribute in!
• The application is partially a 3D modeler, partly a Process Designer
• Other technologies involved:
▪ XML processing, MVVM, UI based on Infragistics, ORM, and more
▪ REST interface to server component
▪ They use SCRUM, GIT, TeamCity, and more
• You will be required to share your knowledge and expertise with junior professionals
• International team
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Proven experience in SW development (5 years and more), seniority is required
• Knowledge of C# and desktop applications
• Very good knowledge of design patterns, MVVM namely, and ORM.
• Knowledge of Infragistics, Entity Framework or PRISM framework is an advantage
• Strong communication skills.
• Analytical skills and autonomy in solving tasks
• Spoken and written English is a must
70.000 CZK - 80.000 CZK
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job with option of regular employment contract or trade certificate, IČO
• Real growth opportunities with career and knowledge progression
• Start-up company environment with the will of innovation
• A highly motivated team full of supportive colleagues
• Continuous supported education and courses
• Flexible working hours and home-office
• Possibility of relocation support
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Meal vouchers