C#, .NET Developer
At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects! So if you feel it's time to change, then we are here to introduce you the right one!
Prague Czech / English / Slovak
We are looking for a C#,.NET Developer, who will join the team with focus on new technology in insurance field.
You will be part of a team of Microsoft technology enthusiasts
and will cooperate on development of tablet applications.
We also take care about company website or web applications, so that they run properly.
– Development of application on .NET / C#, ASP.NET, WinForm, WPF, WebForms
– Database development on MS SQL
– Processing of technical documentation
– Communication with analysts, product owner, testers
Our needs from your site
– Knowledge of .NET and WCF technologies
– Experience in creating .NET / C#, WPF applications, ASP.NET applications
– Practice with JavaScpript / jQuery, CSS, or DB query language (LINQ)
– Experience with creating .NET Web Services
– Knowledge of GIT versioning system (BitBucket)
– Knowledge of MS SQL, practice in T-SQL
– .NET Entity Framework experience
What else will you meet with us?
– Web application development using ASP.NET MVC
– Telerik products (especially ASP.NET and Kendo UI extensions)
– MS Integration services and MS Reporting services
– MS SQL performance optimization
– Oracle and TeraData
– IIS web server configuration
– Design patterns
What we can offer?
– Work in a friendly atmosphere
– Opportunity to realize your ideas
– Over 100 different benefits that everyone can choose from, a few examples: 25 days of vacation + another 5 days off, home office, flexible working hours, free corporate gym, great canteen in the building, Multisport card, Cafeteria and much more
40.000 - 60.000 CZK
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, take advantage of our referral program and earn an Amazon Voucher for €100.
Send us your or your friend’s cv to firstname.lastname@example.org