Client Services coordinator with Croatian
Would you like to be part of a fast growing, successful Sports Betting company that is expanding internationally and it is based in Prague?
Prague Croatian & English
Croatian customer service Sales Sports
Our client is looking for bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic individuals, with passion for sport, personalization and competitiveness, to join their Team.
You will be assisting the customers with a wide variety of account queries including payment, login, verification and bet queries.
• Being the first point of contact with the companies customers and providing an excellent level of service for any queries.
• Provide a friendly and efficient service in processing bets.
• Engage with both new and existing customers through phone, online chat etc. to help them complete key transactions.
• Activate customers, who signed up but never deposited or bet
• Help customers complete registration requirements.
• Collect Business Intelligence data and customer feedback and propose new promotions.
• Pro-actively and regularly target various segments of customers in order to increase business performance.
Skills & Abilities Required
• A keen interest in one or more sports is an advantage
• A proven ability in providing a high standard of customer service is essential
• Good analytical skills, empathy and assertiveness.
• Customer- oriented
• Quick learner
• Ability to problem solve and find a resolution
• Fluent Croatian is a necessary requirement due to the customer facing environment of these role.
• B2 in English language
• Easy to adapt to irregular working hours (during main sport events)
• Relocation up to one 1000 EUR with the first salary – bills for flight tickets, accommodation.
• Not cold calling. 60% care, 40% sales.
• Flexible working hours. Monday -Friday
• Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague
• Vacation (5 weeks)
• MultiSport card
• Professional Training
• Relax room at work
• Meal vouchers, company breakfasts etc.
• Many more benefits are available for successful applicants
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org