Closing and reporting controller
Our client is looking for bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic individuals, with passion for sport, personalization and competitiveness, to join their Team.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO
* Review and set-up of accounting systems to allow automated feeds to reporting system – chart of accounts set up, mapping, related processes such as purchase categories/TAS etc.
* Review and optimization of accounting processes, methodologies leading to timely and accurate reporting and analysis (including new acquisitions)
* Review, implementation and optimization of financial processes such as accruals, capitalizations, supporting schedules for TP etc.leading to accuracy and efficiency of reporting and full compliance
* Play an active role with monthly reporting – instruction, uploads, controlling, analysis
* Project management controlling and analysis
* Cost centre management – accounting control, methodology, reports, ownership
* Deliverables management (ensuring various key deliverables are secured – accounting system implementation, project management reporting, cost centres accounting, TP, timesheeting etc.)
* Ongoing maintenance and development of eReporting and embedding of changes across the group
* Consulting of accounting and reporting matters across the group driving a consistent approach
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE
* Fluent English (local languages an advantage – Czech, Slovak, Polish, Romanian, Croatian)
* University degree with at least 3+ years of experiences
* Very strong in processes and methodology for various areas within finance
* Project management skills – be able to handle different issues, approaches and personalities
* Extraordinary communication and soft skills
* Able to function within a fast-paced environment
YOU CAN GAIN
* Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.