Compliance Manager in Prague
Prague Czech / English
About the company
Compliance Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of local compliance requirements with the purpose of ensuring daily compliance with all license conditions, regulatory requirements policies and procedures.
– Ensure compliance life cycle is maintained in jurisdiction,
– Formulate compliance checklists and continuously monitor compliance,
– Provide and interpret regulatory information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate regulatory requirement to staff,
– Assist in local auditing to ensure compliance with local laws,
– Work closely with each department to ensure ongoing compliance with licensing requirements are met.
– University degree in law/accounting,
– Practice in a similar position ideally at least 1-2 years,
– Orientation in advocacy/legal & compliance areas (in the betting/gaming industry is a big advantage),
– Strong sense of detail,
– Excellent knowledge of PC work, especially with Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
– Good relationship management, communication and project management skills,
– Communicativeness and team work ability,
– Fluent written and spoken English knowledge.
YOU CAN GAIN
– Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field,
– Benefit Cafeteria plan, electronic meal vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation,
– Individual development plan – professional trainings,
– Various events for employees (sports and corporate events),
– Relaxing zone (PlayStation),
– Comfortable offices in the center of Prague,
– A cup of good coffee whenever you want.