Contracts Lead with Italian/German
Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
Prague German / Italian
About the company
The company is a large and diverse multinational with a friendly environment Their employees are from more than 60 countries. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
As a Contracts lead you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Procurement contracts to purchase goods and/or services for various sites and business lines. You will own a portfolio of agreements and have a very close interaction with internal clients and colleagues and also external suppliers. We communicate via emails and chat or over the phone, there are also possibilities for business trips to customer side. Therefore, enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
The main accountabilities within this role are verifying purchase request quality, aligning with end users, selecting and negotiating with suppliers, analyzing results and supporting creation of contracts and relevant administration.
– Interaction with internal business clients to clarify requirements, agree on procurement tactic, address queries and issues
– Negotiate Terms & Conditions
– Prepare tenders, request for quotations, sealed bids, conducting reverse auction events and related duties
– Contract design and input in ERP systems to promote high transaction management efficiency (i.e. ordering, payment)
– Conduct functional reviews as required with Tax, Law, and other functions
– Execute procurement strategies developed by Category Specialist and interact with Regional Procurement groups as needed
– Supplier relationship management within the portfolio, including, monitoring, evaluating and reporting suppliers conformance with contract metrics where applicable
– Identify opportunities to reduce spot orders and/or consolidate contracts
– University education preferably in Economics / Finance/ Business
– 1 – 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and ability to build influential relationships at all levels
– Fluent German or Italian language
– Strong ownership and ability to work independently
– Able to negotiate and write a contract, interact with local Suppliers and Clients
– Disciplined process execution
– Proficient with MS Office
– Knowledge of SAP, SPIKE and other applicable systems will be an advantage
– A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus
– Relocation package for candidates from abroad
– Team building activities
– Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
– Lunch allowance
– Free language courses twice a week
– Flexible working hours
– 25 days of vacation
– And much more!
Send your CV at email@example.com