Country Manager in Vilnius, Lithuania
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects!
Lithuania, Vilnius English / Lithuanian / Russian
About the company
For our exclusive client we are searching for a skilled country manager in Lithuania. The job of a Country Manager is responsible for driving top line performance, full profit and loss accountability and consistent operational excellence across all point of sales. Build strong and effective relationships with key strategic partners creating a portfolio of customers to achieve business targets, while managing costs. Actively develops and implements strategic business plans to ensure profitable business operation.
* Delivering Top Line Performance and Profitability
* Manage all country operations and seek the right resources to resolve issues
* Liaise with local authorities, media, malls, and the community
* Produce business performance reports
* Plan, implement, and control operations strategy
* Work closely with other departments (Retail, Operations, Wholesale and so).
* Ensure all team members are trained and developed to deliver the business plan and sales targets
* Holding P&L accountability for business across the Baltic’s
* Enforce company operating procedures to maintain accurate inventory, system integrity and profit
* Drive cost saving initiatives and efficiencies
* Working alongside COE/CSO/CFO to ensure manpower costs
* Promote brand and corporate values throughout the Operations team and head office
* Recruit the ‘Best in Class’ to ensure delivery of ‘Top Line’ sales
* Lead, coach and motivate team to deliver great results
* Experienced in retail is must.
* Should understand training, visual merchandising, labour code.
* Should be independent and willing to take responsibility for the result, as he will be alone for this.
* Have to speak Latvian or Lithuanian, Russian and English.
* At least 3 years of experiences as an area manager or country manager.
* Result oriented.
* College or University level graduate.
* Strategic planning and analytical skills, All Microsoft Office Programs.
* Strong communication skills
* Confident decision maker
* Leadership skills, influencing others, taking initiative, developing talent and so
* Drive for results and delighting our customer and is a strategic thinker
* Keeps up to date with the latest trends and brands, Strong sales focus and eager to learn.