About the company
For our client, leader in the field of bettings in sports we are looking for CRM speacilist into marketing department.
There are 3 main roles:
You will be responsible for:
● Maintain and develop regular CRM campaigns planning for both sportsbook and casino products
● Ensure delivery of scheduled activities on time and according to the plan
● Drive database performance through effective campaigns according to dedicated budget
● Develop and manage optimisation plan for communications and its tools and subsequently reporting results and recommendations back to key stakeholders
● Drive continuous improvements for communications to optimise performance versus KPI’s and recommend improvements where required.
● Ensure plan sign off is within agreed SLAs (48hrs prior to send)
● Ensure day to day brief – build – deliver process runs effectively + efficiently
● You will become proficient in all marketing communication channels and utilising all systems and tools such as Optimove, Evergage, PwBI
● Responsible for developing, executing and continuously optimising the monthly digital marketing acquisition plan and for the ongoing set up, maintenance, implementation, tracking, optimisation and management of campaigns run in DoubleClick, Mexos, Evergage, Optimove and other tools as requested (we will teach you how to use them)
● Use the features of the above-mentioned tools to implement campaigns targeting the acquisition landing pages or the website main pages in order to convert the visitors of these pages to registered customers and first-time depositors
● Work with various tools for the daily management of digital activities, such as task management, analytics, A/B testing and others
● Develop a close relationship with group brand and development teams, sending briefs for creative deliverables, such as banners, landing pages, campaign websites and ensuring on time delivery
● Communicate and manage 3rd party suppliers effectively with a focus on delivery and maximising the value
● Collaborate closely with various departments of the group marketing team and also with the marketing teams from each country (CZ, SK, PL, RO, CRO)
● Monitor competitor promotional activity and ensure that key learnings are shared across the business
● Share information and insights about digital marketing tools and practices to help foster greater knowledge and understanding of the function across all members of the team
● Deliver data related support for all CRM activities according to monthly and quarterly plans: including segmentations, evaluations and other (as required).
● Develop and manage optimisation for segmentation, reporting and its tools and subsequently report results and recommendations back to key stakeholders.
● Drive continuous improvements to optimise performance versus KPI’s and recommend improvements where applicable.
● Ensure that day to day “brief – process – deliver” flow runs effectively + efficiently.
● Ensure campaign data readiness sign off within agreed SLAs.
● Manage and develop cooperation with BI team to maximize campaign and promotions effect for future use.
● Be proficient in marketing communication channels, tactics and data tools.
● Fluent English (local languages an advantage – Czech, Slovak, Polish, Romanian, Croatian)
● An experience as a CRM executive or similar position an advantage
● Good technical knowledge of CRM, planning and analytical systems
● A growth mindset – always be looking for how we can get “just that 1%” better
● Excelent eye on detail
* Potential career growth and development
* An informal international team, regular communication in English
* Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
* Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
* Large space for self-fulfilment
* Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
* Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
* Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Nádraží Holešovice), in an impressive and very well equipped building – Visionary
* Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.
* Strategical thinking