Customer Care Quality Coordinator with Polish
Would you be attracted by working in the beautiful historical city centre of Prague in a successful growing company? Is the quality of provided services the most important thing for you? Then our offer is right for you, do not hesitate to take advantage of this unique opportunity!
About the company
Our client is the largest company in the betting business in Central and Eastern Europe. Their mission is to bring sports, sports betting and game excitement to millions of players through online channels and through a wide network of their branches.
We aim to build the best and easiest-to-use websites and apps that make it as easy as possible for new and existing customers to sign up, deposit and bet/play casino games with us.
We are creating a new team that will target new and existing customers and proactively engage with them via tools such as online chat to help them complete key tasks such as sign up, deposit and place bets.
– Conduct quality checks and audits across our customer care teams (on local and group level)
– Implement clear overall quality strategy with scalable process/tools/systems that allow resource-efficient monitoring of decision accuracy and aligned to the strategic goal
– Bring innovation ideas and help the client create work process standardization
– Develop QMS, which includes a definition of control standards, roll out of best practices, and performance reporting as approved by the Group Customer Care Experience Manager and/or Group Head of Customer Care.
– Ensure audit delivery of operations is done as per agreed target set.
– Drive investigation of highly sensitive issues affecting client, working with different teams to understand why and what happened.
– Identify Training and development issues in terms of Training need Identification and reasons for failure if any.
– Assess quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develops improvement plans, and collaborates with operations team to improve quality performance.
– Ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction and check if all activities are directed towards this objective.
Ensure regular and accurate Quality Monitoring.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– Customer care experience is a must
– Fluent English and a C2 level of Polish language
– Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
– High energy, enthusiasm and a strong interest in continuous improvement
– Advanced/Strong computer skills: MS Access, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Minitab
– Knowledge in executing root cause analysis technique such as fishbone, 5 why would be a plus
– Solid understanding of lean, six sigma, and/or other improvement tools and techniques would plus as well
YOU CAN GAIN:
– Quarterly bonus
– Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
– Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
– Home office once a week
– 5 weeks of vacation
– An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
– No dress code
– Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
– Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
– Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office