Customer Care Translator with Croatian
Would you be attracted by working in the beautiful historical city centre of Prague in a successful growing company? Do you love your native language and English lounguage as well? Then our offer is right for you, do not hesitate to take advantage of this unique opportunity!
About the company
Our client is the largest company in the betting business in Central and Eastern Europe. Their mission is to bring sports, sports betting and game excitement to millions of players through online channels and through a wide network of their branches.
As the leader in the CEE region, we keep our customers first. To achieve our goals we´re going to boost our Customer Care department on the Group level. Our goal is to upgrade our services in efficiency and quality. Because of that, we´re hiring new colleagues who help us with translations and overall improvement.
Are you good enough at helping people or finding a better solution to complete key tasks? If so, this could be the role for you!
– Convert text and audio recordings from English to the Croatian language
– Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
– Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations
– Cross-reference specialized translation tools to check the quality of translation
– Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy in the Romanian language
– Follow up with internal team members to ensure translation meets their needs
– Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices
– Be responsible for maintaining all translations up to date
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role
– C2 level of Croatian language and a C1 level of English language
– Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
– Very strong attention to detail
– Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
– High energy, enthusiasm and a strong interest in continuous improvement
YOU CAN GAIN:
– Quarterly bonus
– Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
– Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
– Occasional home office
– 5 weeks of vacation
– An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
– No dress code
– Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
– Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
– Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office