Customer Coordinator with German
Are you passionate about languages and keen to use your skills? At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects, and if you feel it's time for a new challenge... Then we are here to introduce you the right one!
Prague English / German
Customer service Finance
About the company
The company is a large and diverse multinational with a friendly environment Their employees are from more than 80 countries. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, training, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
In our Prague office, you will become one of the primary faces to our customers. You will manage the Order to Cash process in coordination with a number of connected functions. Our teams handle everything from setting up customers in our systems, order placing and follow up with our delivering locations worldwide, customers’ communication, billing, payment collection and bookings to customer accounts.
• Act as a central point for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
• Be responsible for your customer portfolio from order placement until the delivery has been made
• Support and troubleshoot mainly logistic issues of your customers
• Build strong relationships with your own portfolio of customers
• Active communication with different departments (Customers, Sales, Sales Operations, Internal CS contacts, Operations, Treasurer’s Credit, Controllers)
• Use systems like SAP and CRM on daily basis
• Use email as the primary way of communication with customers (just 20% of your time will be on the phone)
• Meet your customers occasionally
• Have regular trainings and team meetings
• Be involved in various company projects (around 10% of your time)
• High School diploma (preferably University degree)
• Fluent English and German (written and spoken)
• Customer Focus, attention to details, prioritization skills, be a great teammate with the ability to work independently
• Good Issue Diagnosis and Resolution skills
• Ability to work in multinational environment and to balance strategic and operational aspects of role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience with SAP and Work experience in customer service is an advantage
This awaits you…
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!