Customer Service Representative in Greece with Latvian and Russian
Have you just finished your studies and now thinking of what to do next? Would you like to work in a different country, experience a new culture and new food, while making new friends and enjoying the never-ending sunshine?
Athens Customer service Greece
About the company
We have new job openings in the heat-no-burn Tobacco Industry in Athens, Greece!
Whether you are a tobacco product user or not, if you are a Latvian and Russian speaker, make the most of this great job opportunity!
Work with us as a Customer Representative!
– Proficient level in both Slovenian or Estonian or Hungarian (native) and English (ideally B1)
– Strong communication skills (you will be speaking to customers on a daily basis)
– Experience using computer and MS Office, quick learner when it comes to new software
– Availability to work in rotating/night shifts and on holidays/weekends (this will be consulted with you first)
– Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
– Competitive salary + bonuses
– Special benefits and discounts
– Work experience with new technologies
– Relocation package (flight tickets, hotel accommodation for 2 weeks)
– 3 weeks first-class training