Customer Service Representative in Greece with Slovenian or Estonian or Hungarian
Have you just finished your studies and now thinking of what to do next? Would you like to work in a different country, experience a new culture and new food, while making new friends and enjoying the never-ending sunshine?
Athens customer service Greece
We have new job openings in the heat-no-burn Tobacco Industry in Athens, Greece!
Whether you are a tobacco product user or not, if you are a Slovenian or Estonian or Hungarian speaker, make the most of this great job opportunity!
Work with us as a Customer Representative!
– Proficient level in both Slovenian or Estonian or Hungarian (native) and English (ideally B1)
– Strong communication skills (you will be speaking to customers on a daily basis)
– Experience using computer and MS Office, quick learner when it comes to new software
– Availability to work in rotating/night shifts and on holidays/weekends (this will be consulted with you first)
– Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
– Competitive salary + bonuses
– Special benefits and discounts
– Work experience with new technologies
– Relocation package (flight tickets, hotel accommodation for 2 weeks)
– 3 weeks first-class training