Data Migration Manager
We are looking for an experienced Data Migration Manager who would like to work at the beginning of a completely new and very interesting dealer management system.
Czech Republic, Prague, Slovak republic Czech / English / Slovak
Data Migration Project Manager
About the company
Our client is a start-up company trading in cars from all over Europe. It selects only cars with a clear origin and at great prices, each car owns and provides a guarantee for it.
The company owns software that is used as an internal system by about 80% of car dealers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, ie 2,000 companies and tens of thousands of users. The company is now preparing a comprehensive architectural modernization of this system and the migration of customers to the new system. The team now employs about 100 people (testers, developers, designers, analysts, etc.) in agile development on 14-day sprints. They use the latest versions of technologies in the Amazon infrastructure (AWS).
What would you do:
– Creating assignments for data migration in English for the development team
– Prioritization of customer requirements and planning of development requirements for dealer management system (automotive management system)
– Operatively manage development priorities within a given customer
– Plan and manage data migration projects for more than two thousand corporate customers
– Report the work of developers on individual migrations
– Monitor the pace of data preparation and identify problems throughout the migration process
What we expect from you:
– At least 5 years of experience with data migration projects
– Experience with bigger projecst
– Good knowledge of english and czech/slovak language
– You should know JIRA or another project management system
What’s in for you:
– Cooperation with CIN/IČO (possibility of 20 days of paid leave) on a long-term project
– 50% Home Office – possibility to work from anywhere or in the office in Prague Holešovice
– Work in a large team of about 100 IT specialists
– Long-term cooperation on a greenfield project
– Independent work on projects using the latest technologies
– The opportunity to participate in the creation of assignments and products
Get a chance for career development and become part of the team of one of the TOP employers! If you think this is not a real challenge for you, but you know someone for whom it could be a great opportunity, let us know! We will be happy to reward you with a € 100 Amazon Voucher for a recommendation.