We’re cooperating in the recruitment for a leading company in IT security, which provides services as well in the hybrid and cloud solutions field. They have offices in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and over 180 clients worldwide from enterprise companies to public offices and startups, their team consists of over 150 professionals working in different domains.
Brno, Prague Czech / English
About the company
The team is conformed by 4 more colleagues, two of them responsible for infrastructure and datacenter and two of them for architecture. You will join the team as an experienced colleague who has already participated in datacenters implementation projects and who is able to understand the situations and extend the information and explanations to other colleagues.
Join the team and enroll in the implementation of modern SDDC solutions!
You will be responsible for:
• Networks engineering with a focus on datacenter technologies.
• Virtualization of datacenter components (compute, storage, and network).
• Automation and orchestration of the whole ICT.
• Testing in the company’s own lab while gaining hands-on experience.
• Accessing the latest technologies and training opportunities to improve your skills.
Join our team and help us to implement modern SDDC solutions.
We welcome your:
• Excellent knowledge of Cisco technologies on the CCNP level, IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, UCS, ACI.
• Good knowledge of datacenter concepts, trends, standards and protocols.
• Solid knowledge of networking in the VMware vSphere environment.
• Experience with datacenter infrastructure design and implementation.
• Good knowledge of enterprise network concepts, standards and protocols.
• Experience with enterprise network design and implementation.
Any experience with the following technologies is a big advantage:
• DWDM systems, SAN switches, NetApp storages, VSAN, NSX-V and NSX-T.
• IaaS and PaaS hybrid and public clouds.
• Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
We’re glad to offer you:
• Development – paid certification, technical and soft-skills training, English classes, professional conferences
• Interesting job – Interesting technologies and clients on various projects (including secret projects for the government). Possibility of being a part of innovations. Competitive salary with an annual bonus.
• Great culture – Friendly and stable company full of supportive professional colleagues.
• Good benefits:
→ Flexible working hours and home-office
→ 5 weeks of paid vacation, 5 sick days, meal vouchers
→ Nice offices, phone, notebook with OS of your choice