DevOps Engineer – Healthcare
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with an American software company specializing in development of healthcare solutions, with headquarters in Boston, United States and offices in Prague, Czech Republic and Alicante, Spain.
Atlassian Stash). DevOps GIT Maven Java Python
The company has around 250 employees in total, and your team is located either in Prague (40 employees) or Alicante (21 employees), you can join one of these two offices! They are working on a unique product used by the largest healthcare insurance providers in the USA (Fortune 500 companies) and in Spain.
The purpose of this application is to ‘’Manage’’ the hospitals, doctors and care providers, making sure that they are provided with everything they need in a good amount, which is enough and won’t be overspent. The software is also doing a follow-up of the patients based in their medical history, checking that they are using the service in a proper way and not abusing of it, it checks their health status and their recovery cycle.
YOU’LL BE FOCUSED ON:
• Configure, maintain, and support Maven builds for multiple Java-based enterprise applications. Customize and enhance builds according to new and changing needs using standard Maven build lifecycles, plugins, as well as Ant scripting. Assist developers with troubleshooting Maven build issues in their local development environments. Maintain Nexus-based corporate Maven repository.
• Maintain Git repositories hosted in Atlassian BitBucket Server (formerly Stash). Administer and monitor BitBucket Server to ensure system health, as well as to facilitate and enforce Git development workflows. Branch, merge and tag shared branches maintained in central Git repositories. Assist developers with using Git effectively. Troubleshoot source control issues.
• Configure, maintain, and support continuous build plans in Jenkins.
• Configure and maintain SonarQube-based system for generating and reporting code quality metrics.
• Design and implement script-based ad-hoc tools to automate operational aspects of the source control and build infrastructure.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Advanced expertise with Maven. Ability to create and support complex Maven builds for Java enterprise applications. Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Maven build lifecycles, dependency management, and common plugins.
• Ability to integrate Maven and Ant to achieve desired build outcomes.
• Experience working with contemporary Maven repository products such as Apache Archiva and Sonatype Nexus.
• Experience with distributed source control systems, particularly Git. Expertise with version control using Git – including branching, merging and tagging. Experience with Git repository platforms such as GitHub and Atlassian BitBucket Server (formerly known as Atlassian Stash).
• Experience supporting Jenkins, or another continuous build and integration platform
• Nice to have: Python, Java or PowerShell programming skills, experience with Apache Tomcat, Familiarity with SonarQube, Attlasian Jira for project tracking
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Five weeks of vacation and eight sick days
• Small offices rather than a large open space
• Stock option like awards and bonuses
• Home office two days per week
• MultiSport card
• Company-sponsored lunch once a week
• Company-sponsored team buildings a couple of times per year
• Work with leading technologies, experts in the field, and a friendly international environment
• Offices located right at the center of Prague
60.000 CZK - 120.000 CZK
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.