Digital Sales Representative with Czech
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a fast-paced international environment? What about the possibility to work in a prestigious institution?
If the answer to all of the previous questions is YES, then look no further. Join our clients in their new brand office in the center of Prague!
Our client is a leading online global investment bank. Over the past few years, they have experienced tremendous and exciting growth and their future ambitions are extremely high.
This is a great occasion for a person that enjoys working in multicultural environments: your colleagues will all come from diverse EU countries. This is the best chance for you to practice your English on a daily basis and to learn different approach and working methods! In addition, the office is located in the real city center of Prague, few steps away from the Old Town! You will be able to get to work very fast from anywhere in Prague and you will enjoy your lunch breaks visiting the nicest cafes and restaurants of the city!
As a Digital Sales Representative your purpose is to bring new clients in CEE region. To succeed you must have excellent knowledge of the bank’s products, platforms, procedures, DD and KYC requirements in the countries you will cover and strictly follow the sales manual as well as internal and external regulations. The job assumes spending several hours per day on the phone converting visitors to happy and active clients.
* Assessing local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
* Mapping potential customers and generate leads for the Bank, via phone calls, individual meetings and conducted webinars and seminars
* Promoting, making the product popular amongst the investors and potential prospects
* Locating areas for improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
* Building and maintain key relationships with potential and current clients. Using excellent interpersonal skills, follow up through phone, email and regular visits
* Offering technical support and access administration, resolving product or platform queries by clarifying the customer’s need
* Maintaining customer records by updating account information
* Proactive multi-channel (email, phone, meetings) communication skills
Who are we looking for:
* Good knowledge and practical experience in international financial markets
* Sales experience
* Knowledge of Banking/Finance/Capital markets is essential for this role
* Native Czech is mandatory
* Degree in Finance or Economics (desirable)
* Experience with banks or brokers
* Proactive multi channel (email, phone, meetings) communication skills
* Passionate, results driven team player achieving targets in strict deadlines
What’s in for you:
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being part of our team is an opportunity to truly invest in your future. In addition, you get:
A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
An opportunity to work as part of an international, very dynamic and, at the same time, pleasant working environment.
Not the Right Opportunity for you? Help someone who you think can be a great fit for the position by putting us in contact!