At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging jobs! To do so, we’re cooperating with a Swedish smart data expert company. They provide their customers with smart data and comprehensive databases to help them make the right financial and business decisions.
Prague Czech / English
You will be part of a 15 professionals’ team, working in a smart comprehensive application which analyzes companies, their results, and market structures to help their clients making right and smart business decisions which contributes in the growth and profitability of their businesses. You won’t be working in a boring CRM application, promise!
WE WELCOME YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF:
• Node.js, React.js (16+), Redux, Redux-Saga,
• Jest, CSS, SASS/SCSS, Webpack, Babel
• RESTful API, Git, CI/CD
• Advantage: REST API documentation/specification: RAML, Swagger, etc.
• Advantage: Testing: Unit, TDD, integration, other testing integrations/tools.
• Advantage: Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence).
• Willingness to learn Angular.
THE OFFER INCLUDES:
• You decide the way of employment: freelancer or regular employment.
• The opportunity to influence product development.
• The chance to grow and participate in the development of new products.
• Flexible working hours and 1 home office day per week.
• Computer and phone with a data plan.
• English and Czech languages lessons.
• Meal vouchers, multisport card, and contribution to pension.
• 21 days’ vacation and 5 sick days.
50.000 - 90.000 CZK
If you have at least 2 years of experience working as a Front-End developer and speak English and Czech (at least in a communicational level) languages, you are welcome to participate in the selection process!
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher. Feel free to recommend us your friend or apply to the job at email@example.com.