Full-Stack SW Engineer – Gaming
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in the multiculturality, flexibility and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The development and maintenance of different features including API, Websites, Mobile Sites and desktop services for our different backend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
• Coordination with Business Analysts to gather requirements
• Implementation of new features.
• Creation of design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
• Maintains and enhances the backend system used by operators to control the casino, integration of payment processing solutions into the casino software.
• Assist the QA team during the validation process, assist the QA team during the validation process.
• Testing and debugging of code, troubleshoot issues in the field.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• 3+ years of object-oriented design and development
• 3+ years working with C# and 1+ years with Microsoft Visual C++ (optional)
• Experience with ASP, ASP.NET and WebServices.NET
• Experience with SQL Server.
• 1+ years developing Windows applications and software Design Patterns.
• Fluent English
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org