At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in the multiculturality, flexibility and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
A Producer is the facilitator of communications between the different departments. Producer knows how to work with teams of engineers, designers, and artists to create high quality player-focused games. Loves bringing definition to complex technology projects and is an expert at navigating ambiguous spaces. Have technical expertise and attention to detail enables her to identify risks, drive development with predictability, and challenge how we work to continuously improve. Producer is the sole point of contact for all departments and stakeholders and knowledgeable on all project aspects and definitions.
• Acting as a liaison between the development staff and the upper stakeholders (publisher or executive staff)
• Developing and maintaining schedules and budgets
• Overseeing creative (art and design) and technical development (game programming) of the game
• Ensuring timely delivery of package items (such as statics\animations\sounds)
• Scheduling timely quality assurance (testing)
• Arranging for beta testing and focus groups, if applicable
• Arranging for localization
• Pitching game ideas to publishers
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Be able to work on 3 games in parallel (In different status and according to mile stones)
• Build consensus with a variety of stakeholders including external resources, key departments across the organization
• Map out execution plans to capitalize on emerging opportunities and, as applicable, build and/or lead teams to execute those plans
• Provide guidance and education for Industry standards and best practices on projects and risk management
• And act as a point of contact for all details of the project
• Bring a fresh perspective, new ideas and a positive attitude to the studio every day
• Follow Game Requirements from A to Z to meet the game behavior as defined by the company
• Work closely with the Studio Manager on the Game Production Definition, Planning, Execution and Closure along with the requirements for each phase from a Technical and Project Management perspective
• Excellent Business Relationships
• Business Level English
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org