At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in the multiculturality, flexibility, and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The development and improvement of online games to augment the growing casino games portfolio, as well as implementing new features on existing games, with the highest quality. You’ll be in charge also for the development of new features in the product architecture related to games, including all phases of the projects from analysis, design, implementation, and deployment, to all layers from the database to front-end.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Strong knowledge in Object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Experience with GIT and/or other source control systems
• Strong knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle
• Knowledge about Agile methodologies and troubleshooting
• Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time
• Fluent English
As a plus:
• Previous game development experience
• Skeletal animation libraries (Spine)
• Google Closure, WebGL, Atlassian tool suite, TeamCity
• C# & .NET Framework, MS Powershell, Transact-SQL
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses • Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org