At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in the multiculturality, flexibility and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The Game Graphic Artist is responsible for the creation of all static art assets required to properly build and develop a game. From sketches, concept artwork, finished art, game symbols, logos, backgrounds, scenery, objects, textures, interface elements; buttons, icons, borders, menu pages, game screens – such as Paytable, Help screens, and other menu screens – as well as various graphics and materials required for marketing and promotional purposes.
The Game Graphic Artist is also responsible for creating and providing static art assets that can be handed off to an Animator in order to be implemented in any game animation(s).
• Provide the full range of game graphics from concept artwork through to complete, rendered graphic assets including, but not limited to; symbols, backgrounds, paytable & help screens as well as menu items, buttons, icons, and UI assets.
• Creation of logotypes & game titles.
• Create static graphic assets to be used in game animations. Prepare those assets in such a way as can be easily handed off to and implemented by an animator or animation team.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest design requirements as specified in the Game Package Requirements documentation.
• Provide any on-going assistance with art deliverables once a games graphics package has been handed over to development.
• Create any static graphics for game marketing or promotional purposes.
• Provide feedback to the Senior/Lead Artist on design templates and production techniques.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• More than 1 year game development experience.
• Excellent digital design skills, GUI and illustrations
• Excellent hand drawing skills
• Excellent knowledge Photoshop/Illustrator
• Good Knowledge of basic animation principles
• Excellent knowledge of FX animation
• Good knowledge of classical animation
• Good knowledge of After Effects and Spine
• Excellent knowledge of performance optimization
• Good knowledge of optimization for HTML5
• Ability to work clear in terms of work files inside and outside structure
• Positive mental attitude with a ‘can do’ approach
• Ability to take constructive criticism and feedback.
• Business Level English
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org