Information Security Engineer
Our client is an international company with a long-standing experience in the area of oil refining, petroleum product sales, and power generation, development, and introduction of new technologies.
About the company
We are looking for the right professional to join our client’s IT department, supporting the employees of the company in Prague and some branches abroad.
Our client is running its own IT division to support the different branches of their main business, which is in the fields of oil refining, petroleum product sales, and power generation. Through their own IT dedicated company, they are taking care of the further development and introduction of new technologies into the company’s different branches worldwide.
Right now, we are helping them to find the right professional that will join the team and provide the right services and support in information security for their different internal clients
You will be responsible for:
• Provide services and support in information security for our clients (knowledge of firewalls, SIEM, PKI, vulnerability management, antivirus, network and VPN technologies, Cloud services).
• Implementation of Information Security policy.
• Administration of Information Security systems.
• Organize activities and measures for information security.
• Ensure compliance with all the requirements of information security.
• Ensure implementation and fulfillment of GDPR regulatory documents and measures together with responsibility for personal data protection.
• Provide expert assessment of technical projects for the establishment and modernization of information security systems.
• Organize measures for implementation and execution of information security business processes.
• Develop recommendations to increase the information security level.
• Make investigations and assessments of the reported incidents, report them to the company management, and make key learnings.
We welcome your:
• Technical (IT) education or at least 3 years of previous experience in the role is a must
• Fluent communication in English
• Good interpersonal skills – (teamwork, communication skills)
We offer you:
• Premium health insurance.
• 25 days of paid vacation per year.
• 4 sick days per year.
• Meal vouchers and multisport cards.
• Gift card for your birthday.
• Teambuilding activities.
• Life and accident insurance.
• Training and education.
• Relocation package.