Inside Sales Specialist
About the company
The client is a Sales company located in Ulm, which is outsourcing sales. They provide Sales services and Account management. On behalf of clients, they speak, develop and manage existing or potential business customers. For this project, it’s only existing business on behalf of the client that’s one of the world’s leading suppliers of capital equipment and services for packaging and label manufacturers.
What you will do:
– The Inside Sales role is for the US/UK market. The role involves both hunting and farming inside sales campaigns.
• You will have responsibility for running several different products/services-related campaigns.
Each campaign has typically 3 core objectives: individual revenue target, pipeline target, and an account coverage target.
• This involves cold calling (for hunting campaigns) and telephone account management (for farming campaigns).
• Increasingly the role is using other digital sales techniques (email, LinkedIn, Video Conferencing, online fairs/events, and Blog posting.)
• The primary accountability for this role is to find and qualify new sales opportunities.
• You are responsible for finding, nurturing, and qualifying the opportunity
What we expect:
– Fluent English language
– Market knowledge from the region (USA or Great Britain)
– Bachelor or Masters’ degree
– Job start: ASAP
– Some experience or transferable skill from a previous role related to a sales, marketing, or sales support role
– Experience in working to time-based targets
– Experience in agile learning
What we offer:
– Motivational salary (90 % fixed and 10% variable)
– 2 Year Contract
– Job Location in Ulm, Germany
– Training & Development: Mentors will be assigned for continuous development (a detailed onboarding will be carried out for the 1st initial 2 weeks and consists of Sales Methodology, CRM Training, Product Training, Communication)