iOS Team Lead
An leading international company is in search for skilled iOS developers, to bring the current mobile application to the next level. They search for anyone who is not afraid to tackle development challenges and willing to take the responsibility. The iOS Team Lead reports to the Senior Director of Mobile R&D and is responsible for helping to drive and lead iOS initiatives locally as well as Globally! The projects are a mix of Greenfield, Legacy, and some a mix of both. You also will be responsible for helping deliver projects, setting up best practices, mentoring, and of course having fun!
* Reliable mobile app through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews.
* Improvements in architecture, which will allow better testability and supportability of our Apps.
* Collaboration improvements across all teams by driving technology/architecture discussions.
* Innovative solutions from concepts to production.
* Work closely with Developers, Designers, Product Managers and Quality Engineers.
* Leverage excellent skills of being able to correctly combine Design Patterns and Architecture Principles.
* Have an experience with multi-module app development.
* Mentor engineers and teams.
* Educate teams to develop new skills and technologies.
* Provide guidelines and set the common practices for mobile engineering.
* Work within a Global Agile Team.
* Drive quality by covering your code with tests across teams.
* Have sound knowledge of CI/CD or DevOps.
* Mostly Swift but also Objective-C.
* Write cleaner, memory-efficient and well tested code on all levels.
* TDD and BDD development patterns.
* Modern stack: MVVM, MVC, Realm, Rx, XCUITest, etc.
* In-depth knowledge in designing, developing, testing, and deploying iOS apps. Preferably, having one or more Apps listed in the AppStore.
* Strong programming skills. Preferably Swift.
* Knowledge of iOS fundamentals, architecture components, and best practices.
* Good knowledge and expertise in Agile Methodologies and being able to explain ideas and knocking up prototypes quickly.
* Working in a team environment and being able to share knowledge and support other team members.
* Good problem solving and communication skills, with a “can-do” attitude.
* A self-starter with a good level of experience, allowing them to quickly pick things up and become productive early on within the Team.
* Ability to pass a background check
What you will get:
* Career doors widely open
* Support dedicated to your ideas and individual growth