IT Admin – Gaming Industry
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Prague Czech / English
Information Systems Infrastructure Networks Servers
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based on multiculturality, flexibility, and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The support and monitoring of the customers and company information systems, servers, network, and data. This unique position is comprised of 3 primary related functions: Server Administration, Customers/Production Infrastructure Administration, and Network Support.
We are looking for a professional able to handle office support (users workstations set up and maintenance/troubleshooting, firewall, switching, hyperconverged server, network) as well as our enterprise infrastructure. For our enterprise division, we are responsible for managing Cisco switching, Pfsense firewalls, hyperconverged servers as well as cloud-based VMs running in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform. On-premise, we are running VMware with backups running on Veeam Backup.
• Monitor all network links and Internet Providers to improve all internet routes.
• Management and maintenance of the company’s internal tools: Atlassian suite, Nexus or any other.
• Management and maintenance of the company’s infrastructure like CDN, DNS.
• Perform patching and security on the servers.
• Responsible for problem recognition, research, and isolation.
• Identifies, researches and resolves complex technical problems.
• Performs software installs and upgrades, and document all upgrades or replacements of hardware and software systems on the servers.
• Perform preventive and/or corrective maintenance of in-warranty and out of warranty servers and network equipment.
• Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve our infrastructure, methodologies, and operations.
• Implement policies, procedures, and standards relating to information and telecommunication systems.
• Responsible for maintaining and tracking the company’s server software licenses inventory, monitor subscription expiration dates and report about the renewal dates when required.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in the IT field, including Server, Networks and
• 2+ years of experience in Networking and Virtualization
• Experience with Access Points, Firewalls and switches – Must
• Experience in Windows Server 2012,2016 and Linux – Must
• Azure, AWS or GCP experience – Must
• 1+ years SQL Server experience – Plus
• VMware Certified Professional – Plus
• Microsoft Certified Profession – Plus
• Strong knowledge and working experience in network infrastructure and security(firewalls, routers, cabling, Windows servers, VPN, security policies)
• Expert in server installation, configuration, and monitoring
• Czech and English languages knowledge needed
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked
kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.