IT Project Manager
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a leading consultancy company working in the fields of IT development, implementation, and operations focused on the financial and pharmaceutical industries.
IT Project Manager
The client is a fast-growing IT company with ambitious goals. They supply IT services to large enterprises, the public sector and the life science industry – customers that demand high levels of quality and security.
Here, you can make your mark on some of the most challenging projects in the IT industry, on their journey forward as a company, and on your own career.
They take on the responsibility for their clients’ IT as if it would be their own, and we live their values every day, so you should be able to see yourself in them. They are: Conscience driven. Value adding. Open and honest.
They regard diversity as a strength and support equal opportunities for all. We encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions and ethnic backgrounds.
Do you have experience with delivering projects to pharma or life science customers and do you feel confident in the area of application development and implementation? Join our Project Management team and help us make an impact on applications used by big pharmaceutical companies across Europe.
What can you expect in your new PM role?
You will manage IT application analysis, development, and implementation projects for our life science customers. You will run several projects at the same time – most of our projects are application upgrades and migrations. You will deliver the projects together with our internal Application Support teams located in different global company offices. Our customers are located mostly in Switzerland, Germany and/or Denmark, so you will spend around 20-30% on-site.
Your usual work will consist of:
• Detailed planning and follow-up, reporting on milestones.
• Identifying and setting up the project organization, resources, and delivery structure.
• Establishing and managing project scope and overview, creating structure and defining and managing risk and issues.
• Managing stakeholders – communication and reporting on all relevant levels at the customer and internally including in the Steering Committees.
• Ensuring projects are delivered according to the business cases including invoicing.
• Contributing project management expertise to the sales phase.
We do care about the high quality of our delivery and our customers use GxP validated systems, so you will need to follow detailed guidelines – we make sure we have well-written documentation always in place. We run projects according to the company project model based on PMI.
You will join our Project Management team
You will become part of the Solutions global project management team. You will have approximately 45 colleagues in the Project Management team across the company – we emphasize teamwork and an open and honest communication approach. We encourage all Project Managers to provide and get sparring within the project management community and we try our best to create a professional work environment with social activities.
What do you bring with you?
• Experience with delivering to pharma and/or life science customers.
• Experience with Veeva systems and Agile methodology (certifications are not required, the more important is your knowledge and experience).
• 3+ years of project management experience with delivering applications/software for IT.
• You have a strong Project Management tool-box.
• You relate well to people and know how to motivate your team.
• You work independently with a large personal drive while also securing project results through personal leadership.
• Knowledge and experience in using all major Project Management disciplines with possible knowledge of Prince2 and/or PMI-Standard (certification is not a requirement, but we urge our PMs to be certified within a short timeframe).
• Fluent English, written and spoken.
• Understanding of GxP is a benefit.
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by the company)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• A wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free