Java SW Engineer – Gaming Industry
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Java Kafka Linux NoSQL OOD SQL Server
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based on multiculturality, flexibility, and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Coordinate with the Business Analysts to gather requirements.
• Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features
• Implementation of new features.
• Maintains and enhances the backend system used by operators to control the casino.
• Integrates payment processing solutions into the casino software.
• Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
• Assist the QA team during the validation process.
• Develops and reviews unit tests.
• Tests and debugs code.
• Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
• Troubleshoot issues in the field.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• 5+ years of object-oriented design and development
• 5+ years of experience in core technologies: Java, Kafka and Flink or Spark
• 5+ years working with SQL Server/Postgres
• 3+ years of experience in NoSQL such as Cassandra, MongoDB or similar
• Microservices development experience
• 2+ years of experience with Linux.
• 2+ years of development using DB (RDBMS, NoSQL) and caching (e.g Redis) solutions
• Experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc). }
• 2+ years working with .NET (Advantage)
• Fluent English
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.