Junior Engineer with French
Are you passionate about languages and keen to use your skills? At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects, and if you feel it's time for a new challenge... Then we are here to introduce you the right one!
Chemical Engineering Electrical engineering French Mechanical engineering
About the company
The company is a large and diverse multinational with a friendly environment Their employees are from more than 80 countries. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, training, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
In the client’s Prague office, you will provide technical expertise and consultation on lubricants and their application to their clients in Europe.
– Providing technical expertise in variety of automotive, industrial, marine and aviation applications
– Consultation on lubricants and their application to clients
– Communication with customers via phone, e-mail and emerging social media platforms
– Degree in Engineering (chemistry, mechanic, electrical or similar)
– Fluent English and French (written and spoken)
– Excellent communication skills
– Customer orientation and interest in Technology
– Many possibilities to career growth – job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects
– Annual bonus
– Flexible working hours, possibility of home-office
– Lunch allowance
– Wellness programs
– 25 days of vacation
– Floating days for bank holidays
– Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org