KYC Analyst with Arabic or Chinese
Prague Arabic / Chinese / English
AML compliance kyc
The company is a prestigious Danish investment bank. You will be joining a global team whose focus is on quality control and ensuring proper client risk assessment and monitoring. Your main assignment will be to help us to ensure that we have the correct and up-to-date client information by checking the current documentation on our records, reaching out to the clients for further documentation and assess the correct client risk and register it in our systems. Furthermore, this team will also be participating in making sure that we have the appropriate data quality on the currently onboarded client.
– Working as part of the Global Corporate Onboarding team from the Prague office, ensuring that the client data and information is up to date in our systems by doing renewal on the due diligence documentation for all corporate client ( corporate entities and licensed financial corporations);
– Assessing the received information by doing appropriate due diligence, KYC on the received client information and risk assessment on the clients while ensuring compliance with AML policies and procedures;
– Reaching out to the clients to request due diligence documentation and engaging with the clients via email in order to obtain possible further missing data and handle the incoming cases in a timely manner;
– Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data;
– Conducting AML screening of the clients and evaluate the received results by using a risk-based approach (RBA);
– Being able to handle standard and non-standard cases as well, by using RBA and ensure escalation policies are appropriately followed;
– Participating in spot-checking and quality controlling of due diligences of currently onboarded clients;
– Maintaining a good collaboration globally with the Onboarding teams, the sales organization, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory teams and various key stakeholders across the bank.
– Promoting always the interests of the bank and the Global Corporate Onboarding team
– Complying with all applicable guidelines and instructions laid down by the Management pertaining to the work of Senior KYC Analyst
– Complying with SCML’s prevailing Security Policy and Business Procedures
– Complying with the legislation in force at all times
– Ability to understand and apply legal and compliance procedures
– Ability to think quickly and problem solve
– Ability to think outside of the box and be able to assess the case at hand by using risk-based approach
– Excellent written communication skills in English; other languages are mandatory (Arabic or Chinese)
– Positive attitude, with the ability to work well under pressure and perform comfortably in high stress environment, whilst still achieving targets
– Good team player
– 2+ years on conducting due diligence, risk assessment, AML screening, and general on-boarding experience
– Client facing experience
– An opportunity to work as part of an international, very dynamic and, at the same time, pleasant working environment.
– A special health insurance
– An attractive salary plus benefits package.
– A multisport card
– Meal vouchers
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org