At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in the multiculturality, flexibility and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The Game Mathematician will work alongside industry experts and collaborate with product owners, designers and artists, bringing together in depth mathematical modelling and gameplay to underpin exciting, effective game mechanics. You will be involved in the game creation process from start to finish and be the representative of the game mechanics within the design process.
We look for someone:
CLEAR – Have meticulous attention to detail to achieve optimal designs, including math models and par sheets.
ENGAGING – This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about game development who can bring ideas to life.
CREATIVE – Extensively play test all games in studio development with detailed verbal or written feedback around the math logic and experience.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• You know how slots work and what makes players love and hate them
• You have a basic mathematical intuition. This role is more about mathematical and game mechanical solutions, than visual solutions
• You can put yourself in a players’ shoes and make game mechanics that are fun to play
• You are thorough in your work – you will need to eliminate every single small mistake in your math models via testing and troubleshooting
• iGaming experience or Video Slot experience • Quickly bring rough game ideas to life;
• Tweak prototypes into final game mechanics and produce game mechanical specifications to game developers
• Work out the math models for games
• Follow your games through the development process and support the development teams
• Work with product owners, designers and artists, to create exciting games
• Business Level English
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org