Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to live in Prague, the Capital of Central Europe, to enjoy the wonderful architecture and a variety of cultural and fun activities, while also pursuing a career in IT for one of the leading multinational companies? You came in the right place, as we have the right opportunity for you!
Czech Republic, Prague English / Russian
This company was established in order to carry out the information-technological services in foreign enterprises, for one of the biggest private oil and gas companies in the world. It is also cooperating with the leading world companies in the defined area, to promote the leadership in its business regarding the use of modern information technology and technologies of management.
If it sounds interesting for you, don’t wait up, come get the experience of a global company along with many other perks and benefits, as a NETWORK ENGINEER.
You will be responsible of the following tasks:
• Designing, implementing and maintaining the network equipment and infrastructure, including networking (Juniper, Cisco) and firewall (CheckPoint) equipment
• Establishing and maintaining VPN connections, based on different technologies and solutions
• Cooperating with team members, such as application support specialists, basic infrastructure team, different suppliers and vendors
• Incident management – support of the core infrastructure, ensure availability for services
• Problem management – troubleshooting for problems resolutions of standard and non-standard problems, implementing fixes for the software and configurations
• Change management – ensuring smooth implementation of the changes in the infrastructure, documenting them
• Participating in development, testing, implementing of changes
• Maintaining the documentation regarding changes and solutions
• Operational controlling and monitoring of key processes and data flows
You need to have the following qualifications:
• Written and spoken knowledge of English is mandatory, Russian is an asset
• General knowledge of IT
• Minimum 3 years of experience in deployment and maintainance of networking and firewall solutions from vendors like Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint
• Minimum 2 years experience in maintenance of local and global networks within large scale organization, with different geographical locations
• Deep knowledge of CheckPoint IPSO SPLATи GAiA
• Deep knowledge if the TCP/IP stack, IP switching and routing, some specific protocols within IP (e.g. BGP, OSPF, etc).
• Maintenance of the documentation for networking, experience in design of documentation is asset
• CCNA/CCNP certification or references from previous jobs is a valuable advantage
What’s in for you:
• Free language courses
• Multisport card
• Meal vouchers contribution
• 25 vacation days
• Flexible working hours
• Teambuilding activites
• Relocation package
• So many others!