Office Manager – Gaming Industry
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Prague Czech / English
Management manager Office
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based on multiculturality, flexibility, and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Elevate the day-to-day workings of the Prague office. Provide general office support to employees at all levels, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The role is integral to ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, culture and team-building, communication, and safety.
• Maintain office services, reception, supply requisitions, refreshments.
• Manage outsourced vendors (facility, suppliers, healthcare, etc.), oversee office condition and ensure necessary repairs.
• Budget maintaining, invoicing, reporting.
• Prepare various reports as needed. It will also include any other administrative or organizational tasks that may be required.
• Maintain contract summary logs. Prepare and administer all contracts and payments under contracts and purchase orders.
• Travel (flights, hotels) arrangements, travel orders administration.
• Tracking of access cards, keys and company equipment issued to employees, and maintaining an inventory of office equipment.
• Support the company’s events and training organization.
• Being the first point of contact for questions and queries from all employees.
• Welcome all guests, prepare meeting rooms for meet-ups/interviews, etc.
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies and procedures, report to the Operational Manager.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Strong decision-making ability, follow-through, is capable of working independently, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and has acute attention to detail.
• Knowledge of accounting and legal fundamentals, and financial aptitude.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including a strong understanding of the English language, native Czech speaker.
• Prior office management experience of at least 5 years
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities while working under tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills in a professional setting
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Experience at a growing SW developing company is a plus
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job with flexible working hours
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.