Payables Analyst with Norwegian
Are you passionate about languages and keen to use your skills? At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects, and if you feel it's time for a new challenge... Then we are here to introduce you the right one!
Prague English / Norwegian
The company is a large and diverse multinational with a friendly environment Their employees are from more than 80 countries. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, training, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
Accounts Payables’ objective is to process payment documents in a timely, accurate and cost efficient manner in a well-controlled environment. If you like to analyze the problems, search for the solutions and you like to communicate with people, this could be the job for you.
In our Prague office, you will be responsible for portfolio of invoices for an ExxonMobil affiliate.
• Handle invoices in your portfolio and ensure they are paid on-time
• Solve and follow up on complex invoices
• Communicate daily with Payables and Acquisition department, internal clients and suppliers
• Work with various tools/databases
• Look for process improvements to maximize efficiencies
• Fluent in English and Norwegian (written and spoken)
• Organized, able to prioritize and able to work independently
• Advanced in analytical capability and numeracy
• Customer service oriented
• Collaborative and active listener
• Innovative and creative
• Knowledgeable of SAP FI- / MM- module and Purchase to Pay process (is an advantage)
This awaits you…
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home-office, lunch allowance, programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
35.000 - 40.000 czk gross per month