Principal Android Developer
Database Developer ERP Java SAP Technology
About the company
An leading international company is in search for skilled Android developers, to bring the current mobile application to the next level. They search for anyone who is not afraid to tackle development challenges and willing to take the responsibility. Also use Agile knowledge for the good of projects and work alongside with another Developers and Designers.
* Reliable Android app through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews.
* Improvements in architecture, which will allow better testability and supportability of our Apps.
* Collaboration improvements across all teams by driving technology/architecture discussions.
* Innovative solutions from concepts to production.
* Work closely with Developers, Designers, Product Managers and Quality Engineers.
* Leverage excellent skills of being able to correctly combine Design Patterns and Architecture Principles.
* Have an experience with multi-module app development.
* Drive innovation across tech teams in different locations.
* Be willing to learn new skills and Technologies.
* Work within a Global Agile Team.
* Be an expert in CI/CD or DevOps.
* Be able to cover your code extensively with tests on different levels – from Unit to UI.
* Knowledge of Swift and C/C++ might be useful.
* Above average presentation skills.
* In-depth knowledge in designing, developing, testing, and deploying Android apps. Preferably, having one or more Apps listed in the PlayStore/AppleStore.
* Expert programming skills. Preferably Kotlin.
* Expert of Android fundamentals, architecture components, and best practices.
* Good knowledge and expertise in Agile Methodologies and being able to explain ideas and knocking up prototypes quickly.
* Working in a team environment and being able to share knowledge and support other team members.
* Good problem solving and communication skills, with a “can-do” attitude.
* A self-starter with a good level of experience, allowing them to quickly pick things up and become productive early on within the Team.
* Ability to pass a background check.
What’s can be an advantage:
* Knowledge of Kotlin but also Java.
* Some background with networking layer in Retrofit.
* Testing framework like JUnit4&5 or Spek.
* Setup encrypted persistency while usage of RealmDB or SQL Cipher.
* Clean coding and refactoring skills.
* Researching best technologies for given tasks.
* Presentation & Organization skills.
What you will get:
* Career doors widely open
* Support dedicated to your ideas and individual growth