At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
About the company
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in the multiculturality, flexibility and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
The Product Owner will be part of the Product team and take full responsibility for the product activities, concentrating on providing the different scrum teams with the product vision and roadmap and requirements. You will be responsible for analyzing, defining, communicating, documenting and positioning and track the different product effort define by the product roadmap.Work closely with dev, project managers, customers and other stakeholders to collect, analyze the needs, define the requirements and manage the agile lifecycle until successful delivery, continue to monitor and account for the success of your deliverables.
• Take lead of scrum teams as the Product OwnerProviding vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
• Follow our competitors and the industry
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Proven experience as a product owner (at least 2 years)
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of iGaming B2B market and casino platforms
• Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and can communicate confidently, clearly and effectively
• Up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies and techniques.
• We work in English so high proficiency in English, both written and oral is a must
• Specific knowledge and experience with the Asian online gambling business is a BIG advantage
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com