We enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging jobs! To do so, we’re cooperating with a leader company in the betting industry that enjoys using modern technology for the creation of top-notch solutions - they want the best people in their teams, and we're sure you have what it takes!
Prague Czech / English
About the company
Our client has evolved from a small local bookmaker into the largest company of its kind in Central and Eastern Europe. Right now they are market leaders internationally, bringing sport, sports betting, and excitement to millions of players through online and onsite channels across their wide network.
– Be responsible to manage the delivery of strategic international projects within the whoe company with the focus to complete the project goals in dedicated time, budget, scope and quality to satisfy project stakeholders.
– Lead projects integrating third party products to internal systems and rolling out these products to national subsidiaries (Czech, Slovak, Poland, Romania, etc.). In cooperation with other departments (Legal, Procurement, Marketing and Technology) organize contract negotiations and drive vendor selections with the aim to support business, regulatory and technology requirements.
Manage specification of requirements for new services, for their certification and licensing according to the Czech law and for their integration to local Fortuna systems.
– Follow the company processes related to project management (such as procurement process, project management process, etc.).
– Prepare and actualize project management plans and proactively manage the project tasks to meet the project milestones on time.
– Lead cost estimating, contribute to a business case, monitor and control project budgets, look for opportunities to minimize the project costs.
– Plan and manage internal resources allocated to the project.
– Plan, monitor and control quality of project deliverables. Identify, monitor and control project risks.
– Manage internal customer acceptance of the solution and his expectations in line with an agreed statement of work.
– Be responsible for project outcomes and for decisions taken within the project.
– at least 3yrs experience in project management in IT / SW development preferably in an international environment
Capable of delivering projects in English
– Minimum a Bachelor’s degree preferably in the area of computer science and/or project management
– Experience with infrastructural projects and networking is an advantage
– Orientation on project methodology and following simple principles is a must
– Certification / professional training in project management (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.) is an advantage
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Very good technical and organizational skills
– Result orientated, independent with a large personal drive
– Annual bonus
– Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
– Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
– Flexible working hours
– Home office (up to 10 days per month)
– 5 weeks of vacation
– An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
– No dress code
– Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
– Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
– Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office