QA Automation – Gaming Industry
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
Automation Bamboo Cucumber Jenkins Manual Protractor Selenium
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in multiculturality, flexibility and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
Your knowledge is already so advanced that the type of challenge you are looking for isn’t as easy as resolving 10 + 100, and you’d rather work on something new which you can implement by yourself than working over maintaining something old. Your task is to build from scratch the automation system which will test the applications that are handling and processing the volume stream of data of million transactions per minute, including games event and others.
Your ideas are welcome, your team wants to hear them and work on them… don’t spend your knowledge in something old, bring something new to life!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Reviews requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts.
• Develops work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks.
• Work with development teams on software components analysis to provide solution for automated testing scenarios and scripts.
• Contributes QA automation process design and implementation.
• Creates, maintain and executes automated test cases.
• Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification.
• Reviews the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement.
• Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• 5+ years of manual QA experience and 2+ years of QA automation experience
• Experience with defect tracking software
• Web and API testing knowledgem, database knowledge
• Strong knowledge of software development process and tools from Development and QA side
• Practical experience with CI/CD tools like: TFS, TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Build Master, Octopus Deploy
• Practical experience automation tools like: Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, Cucumber, Protractor, Unit tests frameworks
• Practical experience with Git
• Knowledge of programming or scripting languages like: C#, Java, Python, Powershell
• English skills both in verbal and written communication
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.