QA DevOps Engineer – Gaming Industry
At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with a company in the online games industry. With their highly performing games development center in Prague, they are not only games and interface designers, but also engineers of complete gaming business platforms.
CI/CD Linux QA Selenium Testing Windows
Their team has around 100 people of over 27 different nationalities and their culture is based in multiculturality, flexibility and innovation. If gaming is one of your passions or if you are interested in working in this industry, we are open to meet you!
The QA DevOps Engineer will work with the team of DevOps engineers to build from scratch the company’s deployment infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quality assurance and will employ tools to assure the quality of the company’s deployment infrastructure.
Let’s look at some extra technical information, but don’t forget to check the benefits out!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Reviews requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to DevOps or development teams.
• Develops work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks.
• Creates and executes formal test plans and test cases.
• Tests assigned areas thoroughly and extensively so that a limited amount of supervisory checking is necessary and few defects are discovered by others.
• Finds and documents defects found during software testing in a manner that is: accurate, clearly stated, detailed, and timely.
• Validates that defects have been fixed prior to certification of the software.
• Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification.
• Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• 2+ years of quality assurance or testing experience.
• Strong and profound Linux and Windows expertise.
• Vast and profound scripting proficiency.
• Experience with Selenium or other automation tools.
• SQL query proficiency.
• Full understanding of CI/CD concepts.
• Test cases creation including Test plan maintenance.
• Bug life cycle management – defect tracking, reporting, analysis, and verification.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Fluent English
As a plus:
• Experience with cloud providers – Google Cloud
• Nginx background
• Spark/Flink background
• Familiar with Elastic Stack
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Full-time job in Prague with visa sponsorship and relocation support if required
• Flexible working hours, occasional home office
• Friendly working environment, offices with PlayStation, football table, stocked kitchen (snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc)
• Unlimited paid vacation and 12 sick days
• Languages courses
• Private pensions savings contribution
• Meal vouchers, Multisport card
• Personal and professional development (training, courses, etc)
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.