At Monster Career we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with an American software company specializing in development of healthcare solutions, with headquarters in Boston, United States and offices in Prague, Czech Republic and Alicante, Spain.
Automation testing Bit Bucket Manual testing SQL Query Zephyr
The company has around 250 employees in total, and your team is located in Prague (40 employees). They are working on a unique product used by the largest healthcare insurance providers in the USA (Fortune 500 companies) and in Spain.
The purpose of this application is to ‘’Manage’’ the hospitals, doctors and care providers, making sure that they are provided with everything they need in a good amount, which is enough and won’t be overspent. The software is also doing a follow-up of the patients based in their medical history, checking that they are using the service in a proper way and not abusing of it, it checks their health status and their recovery cycle.
YOU’LL BE FOCUSED ON:
• Verify product quality by analyzing product and technical artifacts. Develop and execute manual and automated test cases and report results summarizing defects and resolutions.
• Develop and execute manual and automated tests using appropriate tools and requirements to report defects for specific product functions
• Review results of all tests and report anomalies into the defect tracking database
• Verify resolutions for all defects for an assigned project
• Enforce quality standards by identifying and recommending new procedures, standards and resolution of outages
• Develop new procedures and standards; suggesting improvements to existing standards; participating in internal and cross functional code and design reviews
• Protect assets by ensuring that all work is stored appropriately in the proper repository in compliance with department standards
• Complete projects by planning, organizing, and monitoring assignments
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information to include accurate data for project reporting as well as a weekly personal status report
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• 2-3+ years of quality assurance life cycle experience
• Experience with automation scripting and testing
• Advanced English level – both written and verbal
Preferred experience with the tools:
• Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Bamboo, GIT, SVN
• SQL Query language
• Executing programs from command line
• Atom or Visual
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Five weeks of vacation and eight sick days
• Small offices rather than a large open space
• Stock option like awards and bonuses
• Home office two days per week
• MultiSport card
• Company-sponsored lunch once a week
• Company-sponsored team buildings a couple of times per year
• Work with leading technologies, experts in the field, and a friendly international environment
• Offices located right at the center of Prague
Up to 85.000 CZK
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.