Our client is a major player in his industry. Over the course of almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 430 companies and nearly 76,000 employees.
Our global presence is our greatest strength – from the very beginning, our strong international vocation has set us apart. Our focus is balanced between mature countries, markets with high growth prospects and emerging countries in Asia and Latin America. In Central Eastern Europe, through its holding company, CEE & Russia Holding, they operates in 11 countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
We are the market leader in the Czech Republic and one of the industry leaders in Hungary, Slovakia and Serbia.
Are you looking for a job in an international company?
We have opened Development center in Belgrade. It is IT hub in which you will join our international agile and waterfall development teams! Client´s Development is not outsourcing company but member of the Group. They are offering casual working environment with safeness of international company.
If you are enthusiastic, interested in working with cutting edge technologies and modules…
…than join us!
We are currently looking for
In this role you will join our international team responsible for developing brand new web application. Web application will be used by clients in the Czech republic. They will be able to see all policies that they have in all companies that are part of the Group in Czech republic, all claims, to add new claim or to buy new policy online. Front end is React/Redux, back end is .NET Core, application will be hosted on Azure cloud. You will be working within an agile development organization and would be accountable for refining software requirements, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software.
• Knowledge of ReactJS/Redux or advanced knowledge of other FE framework/library, HTML, CSS
• Experienced with unit testing (Jest, Enzyme)
• UI prototyping
• REST API or SOAP is a plus
• Basic knowledge of some backend technology is preferred, but not required
• Good verbal and communication skills in English, written and spoken
• Instinct for good looking and functional Interfaces
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• International teamwork, in casual but highly professional team
• Using the latest technologies and solutions
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
• Growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in creation of organizational culture
• Challenging international projects, opportunity to work with new technologies
• Competitive salary, depending on experience and skills
• Yearly bonus
• Flexible working hours
• Work – life balance
• Private health insurance with yearly health exam
• Private pension fund
• Education budget
• Referral fees
• Possibility to travel abroad
• Possibility for relocation and employment with group companies abroad