Recruiter / Business Partner with German
For one of our clients working in pharma industry, we are happy to support recruitment with a role of German Recruiter / Business Partner:
What is waiting for you?
• Manage end to end recruitment process
• HR business partner to Hiring managers
• Guide and work with Sourcer to implement the defined sourcing strategy to attract right talent for the roles.
• Ensure best in class Hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the hiring process
What skills and knowledge should you posses?
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Fluent English and German are essential
• Recruitment experinec at least 3 years
• Understanding and demonstrated capability to source passive candidates via niche websites, social media, ATS etc.
• Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment
Which competences are an advantage?
• Experience in pharma/healthcare desired
What can we offer?
• Competetive Salary on this position
• Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary
• Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness
• 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement)
• 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report
• Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year
• Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company)
• Public Transportation allowance
• MultiSport Card
How they are treating each other at the clients team?
Very opened culture, truly international team. People from Germany, Sri Lanka, UK. Open feedback is normal, a lot of trust, no micromanagement. A lot of trust and responsibility to people. Team helping each other, no problem with sickness or holidays. Some inspiring, they are trying to assign tasks, where the people are the best inside. More opened culture, enable the people to use the skills.
50.000 - 60.000 CZK