Relationship Manager with Polish (Prague, Czech Republic)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in a fast-paced international environment? What about the possibility to work in a prestigious institution? If the answer to all of the previous questions is YES, then look no further. Join a well-established bank in Prague!
Our client is a leading online global investment bank. Their headquarters are located in Copenhagen and they have offices throughout the world. Over the past few years, they have experienced tremendous and exciting growth and their future ambitions are extremely high.
What will you do:
* Developing and maintaining relationship with the HNWI & UHNWI
* Trading & Sales for HNW Private & Corporate clients;
* Enhancing & providing solutions for clients’ portfolios, day-to-day market discussions, ensuring business support and resolution of the emerging issues;
* Suggest investment strategies and provide market information to existing clients with educational seminars and webinars
* Acquire new clients through referrals from existing clients by inquiring about customer success and satisfaction
* Convert leads generated from simulation trading accounts to open accounts
* Publish and translate market reports on FX and commodities, written by internal analysts
What are we looking for:
* Advanced level of knowledge and practical experience in FX, Equities, Bonds, Futures, Options, ETF, ETC
* Good knowledge of global macroeconomics principles, technical analysis tools, corporate financial analysis
* Ability to create and professionally communicate market updates
* 5+ years of professional experience on international capital markets
* HNWI and affluent segment relationship management
* Master Degree in Finance / Economics
* Fluent in Polish
* Fluent in English
* Passionate, results driven team player achieving targets in strict deadlines
What’s in for you:
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being part of our team is an opportunity to truly invest in your future. In addition, you get:
A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
An opportunity to work as part of an international, very dynamic and, at the same time, pleasant working environment.
An attractive salary plus benefits package.
up to 100.000 CZK