Scrum Master – Healthcare
At Monster Career, we enjoy connecting smart professionals with new challenging projects! To do so, we’re cooperating with an American software company specializing in the development of healthcare solutions, with headquarters in Boston, United States and offices in Prague, Czech Republic and Alicante, Spain.
Agile Kanban Scrum Scrum Master
The company has around 250 employees in total, and your team is located in Prague’s office (40 employees)! They are working on an unique product used by the largest healthcare insurance providers in the USA (Fortune 500 companies) and in Spain.
The purpose of this application is to ‘’Manage’’ the hospitals, doctors and care providers, making sure that they are provided with everything they need in a good amount, which is enough and won’t be overspent. The software is also doing a follow-up of the patients based in their medical history, checking that they are using the service in a proper way and not abusing of it, it checks their health status and their recovery cycle.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives)
• Create dashboards, gather metrics, measure and monitor team progress
• Track and remove impediments for the scrum team; shield team from outside distractions
• Collaborate with product owner in defining / refining / prioritizing product backlog in preparation
for sprint planning
• Communicate activity and progress information, including all unresolved impediments and issues
that affect team velocity and sprint productivity
• Collaborate with the program management on process improvement initiatives
• Facilitate the sprint review of product increment by the team, to the product owner and key
• Generate and distribute review meeting minutes and action items.
• Create a positive working environment
YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM YOUR:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• 5 years of experience required, including experience on a product development team using
Agile/Scrum and lead experience.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies beyond Scrum preferred, such as Scaled Agile (SAFE), Kanban
• License/Certification: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Agile Practitioner preferred
• Fluent English.
YOU DESERVE TO RECEIVE:
• Five weeks of vacation and eight sick days
• Small offices rather than a large open space
• Stock options like awards and bonuses
• Home office two days per week
• MultiSport card
• Company-sponsored lunch once a week
• Company-sponsored team buildings a couple of times per year
• Work with leading technologies, experts in the field, and a friendly international environment
• Offices located right at the center of Prague
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, our referral program offers you a €100 Amazon Voucher.